Please, don't stab me with that.

What do I hate more than my current health insurance loopholes? The shot's they won't pay for.
Keep in mind, the Egyptian government does not require any immunizations to enter the country. Nonetheless, given the natural weight loss program I undergo against my will every time I travel out of country, I decided that some shots would best help me.
I had a total of four. Flu, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, and Typhiod (not paid for by insurance). Two in the left arm, two in the right. The needles were so tiny. What ever happened to "the Peanut Butter Shot?" Not that I prefer that one.
I also bought a pro-biotic called Align for building up by digestion by the time I get there. It was cheepest at Costco. And I bought an anti-biotic called ciprofolaxin in case I get Montezuma's revenge on the Nile. On top of that, I need to buy a mosquito net to prevent Malaria (in case some bug craves american style breakfasts). And with that, I leave you with a picture. Enjoy.